We are in the final stretch of our Fit & Fabulous February Challenge! For the past 21 days we created better eating habits, made physical activity a daily routine, and developed a healthy lifestyle that will last well beyond the challenge.
I am sure there were a few of you who, for one reason or another, were unable to follow the challenge perfectly. Life sometimes has its own plans, with twists and turns and obstacles thrown in, just to keep things interesting! But, the great thing about what we do is that health and fitness lasts far longer than these 28 days! So, if you messed up and devoured an entire box of Girl Scout cookies one weekend or you got behind on your workouts, you have not failed this challenge, you just took a step back. What you do next, however, will determine your future success!
Now is the time to recharge and push it to the finish line! No holding back. If you had a stumble or two, get back up, wipe it off, and let's get to work. You GET what you GIVE!
Workout #1- "Flip Your Fate"
* Grab a deck of cards and watch the video for workout instructions. You are going to love this one!
Burnout #1 is included in the above video ☺
Workout #2- "Strength & Sprint Circuit"
3 Rounds (4 minutes each with a full recovery after each round):
- 5 Squat Jumps with 20 yard Sprint
- Repeat Squats and Sprints 3 more times
- 5 Push-ups with Left Wheelbarrow
- 5 Push-ups with Right Wheelbarrow
- Continue for 4 minutes
* Watch the video for exercise demonstrations and modifications. This is also a great partner workout!
*No room for sprints? Stuck inside? Try running in place or try this great stair workout.
Burnout #2- "2 Minute Burnout"
* Click the link to view this awesome endurance-building Burnout!
Workout #3- "Core Centric"
- 20 Rainbow Plate Presses
- 20 Torso Twists
- 20 V-up Reach Throughs
- 20 Pass Throughs
- 20 Reach Behinds (each direction)
* Please view the video for exercise demonstrations. If you do not have a weighted plate or medicine ball, check out our "No Equipment Necessary" videos!
Burnout #3- "Holy Hammies"
* Click on the link for this lower body burnout that will make your legs beg for mercy!
Workout and Burnout #4-
For your final workout (and Burnout) of the Challenge we would like you to check out our MAX Workouts page and pick out a workout that is perfect for you! If you need some help or would like us to make a suggestion, just comment below or contact us on any of our social media sites! We love to pick out workouts!
Active Rest Days
Remember to use your rest days wisely for best results! If your body needs a day to recover, use this day to get a massage or take a soothing bath. Otherwise, your best choice is to keep active. Go for a walk, swim some laps, or grab the kids and play a family game of hockey or football. Have some fun!
Remember to keep track of your progress and check back with us towards the end of the challenge. We have some great prizes waiting for you!